Sunday, May 19, 2013

You can stay as long as you like.

Today is a semi-cloudy, plant buying, James Taylor kind of day. I went to a new greenhouse to buy a few plants with tips that I received this past week at work. My favorite thing in the world is a box of plants. It's literally the best thing. 



I've been wanting just a few flowers to bring a little color to my balcony. I am looking foreword to having my own flowers to admire and pick. I would love to have fresh flowers on my table everyday if I could! Someday I will.


I also want a few vegetables. I chose this lettuce, mostly because it's beautiful and can stand the partial sun from our balcony. I wanted a tomato plant but there were so many different kinds I didn't know where to start! I will have to do some research on that and bring one home next time. 



When it came to the pansies and snap dragons, it really wasn't even a question wether I would be bringing them home. Both, especially the snap dragons are flowers I remember from when I was a kid. My mom always had them in her flower pots. I remember my brother and I would always squeeze the snap dragons to make their mouths open. My husband didn't know this was possible so I had to get him some for entertainment this summer. I can't wait for them to bloom!




No comments:

Post a Comment