Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Photo shoot

I have a lovely friend, Rebecca, that happens to be a photographer and she wanted to take some pictures of my plants! How flattering. Especially since it was still winterish at the beginning of spring time. They were looking pretty sad, a lot of them. But this is what happened. And if you like what you see, I will post Rebecca's information at the end of this post!









That's right, folks. She made my plants look like a dream. It's nice to see something you love through someone else's eyes sometimes. I believe in documenting things even if you are unhappy with them at the time. These pictures are a reminder to me that when I think things are ugly and not going well, through someone else's eyes they are wonderful and beautiful. Perspective is everything.




You can find Rebecca on facebook here!
https://www.facebook.com/HoneyBunnyPhotography









No comments:

Post a Comment