Friday, April 12, 2013

The morning before.



I have recently decided to sign up for every gardening class that Phelan Gardens, my favorite green house, has to offer! I particularly wanted to take their up coming succulent wreath making class. They always have the coolest selection of succulents and I couldn't wait to make a wreath with them! However, this class was the only one that was full when I went to sign up. Out of all the classes! I was so disappointed. They wrote my name on the waiting list JUST INCASE someone couldn't show up. A few weeks later I got a call asking me if I was still interested! I WAS! I AM! FOREVER! Yes. So the class is tomorrow morning and I will let you know everything that I learn and post pictures of my wreath. I can't wait! I always learn so much when I go there. So until tomorrow, Happy Gardening!




Seeds by Brooke Fraser on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment